Thursday, October 23, 2008

Shirts and Skins



Just after dinner tonight we played football in our front room. it's really more of a game of "tackle" as Logan loves to play. I'm not exactly sure how it became a shirts and skins game, but boys will be boys.



Logan is turning into quite the athlete. We played baseball when I got home from work today and he's actually hitting the ball when someone pitches it to him.

6 comments:

  1. How fun! I love how excited Logan is holding the football.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics of the kids. Landon looks like he hit a growth spert and I just saw him last week. I hope Logan can teach Hudson a thing or two with sports when they get older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Happy Birthday! I hope you have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go skins!!! Happy Belated Birthday Cade!

    ReplyDelete