I'm exhausted.
Much of the time I was yelling out orders for the kids to have their "hands up" and to "come down by me and play defense." As a youngster I loved basketball and I'd like my boys to play.....if they want to. These kindergartners have learned so much in the few short practices we've had. I'm sure given time, they will understand the game and begin to figure out how to play on their own. Until then, I'll continue to exhaust myself yelling out orders (coaching) them.
New Year's Day was our team's turn to go to a Utah Jazz game and watch the professionals play. They played the Memphis Grizzley's and the boys had a ball going to the Energy Solutions Arena. "The Bear" was the big hit, but everyone had a blast.
Being the coach I had 2 extra tickets so I chose Landon and the brother ofanother boy on the team. Logan and Landon were excited to see Grandma and Grandpa at the game. They often let us go to games using their tickets so it's not very often that we actually get to see them at a Jazz game.
Jr. Jazz tickets are "nose bleed" tickets. You can see the back wall, so we weren't very far from having the highest seats in the building. Here you can see Brad, Doug (assistant coach) Greg, Ben (also assistant coach) Hyrum, Logan and Landon. Not only are these Logan's teammates, but they are our great friends.
The pictures were taken with the camera phone so they aren't the best, but I wanted to have this in our record book.
Technically this should have been the first blog entry of the year, but with our trip to Disneyland it bumped the Jazz game post down a few weeks. Also settling back in after Disneyland this week there wasn't anything picture worthy to write about.
Alyssa and Landon did go to the doctor this week for a checkup. Alyssa did have an ear infection return so we had to treat her again. This time we used another medicine so it wouldn't have the same "side effects" as did the Amoxicillin. Otherwise the kids are healthy and doing well.
Landon Bryant
4 Year Old checkup
38 lbs 63% of weight
40.1 inches 36% of height
Alyssa Bryant
6 Month Old checkup
18 lbs 74% of weight
26.7 inches 69% of height

No comments:
Post a Comment