I came home from work the other day and Logan had been to a museum with the Cub Scouts. He asked me, "Dad do you know how to tell a boy buffalo from a girl buffalo?" After a brief pause I had a pretty good response, "Logan why don't you tell me how to tell a boy buffalo from a girl buffalo?" He then proceeded to tell me about how the horns curve inward or outward. Whew! I avoided a potentially difficult discussion.
Landon is reading so well these days. He is the best reader in his kindergarten class but still makes mistakes. While eating breakfast he said, "Why does it say Crackers and there aren't any crackers in the box?" He was eating Quaker oatmeal (not to be confused with Cracker oatmeal).
Alyssa is always cute. She talks so much and has such strong opinions about how things should be done. She is determined to pick her clothes and her pajamas each day, AND which parent is lucky enough to help her get ready. Lately she wants Shanel to escort her from Sacrament service to her nursery class and isn't happy if anyone else tries to walk with her. It can only be Shanel.
The weather is finally getting warmer and the kids can play outside. They have been jumping on the trampoline and playing basketball again. It's so nice for them to use up all of their pent up energy. I pruned the trees Saturday then we all went down to Pleasant Grove. We stopped in and saw Jake and his fun family. They have baby lambs and our kids loved feeding/holding them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I love that you hear the adorable comments that come out of the mouths of my amazing grandchildren. They are so brilliant and sweet and innocent.
ReplyDelete