While I was gone everyone went on a lot of hikes, including a hike to Catherine's Pass. I returned to join them on Thursday night. Friday we went on another hike through Albion Meadows. The wildflowers were beautiful in Albion Basin this year. Here are some pictures from the many hikes we went on. It was fun to spend a lot of time on the trails this year, now that the kids are old enough to enjoy it.
Grandma brought squirt guns to add to the fun.
One of my favorite things this year about Snowbird was playing tennis. The kids have never played before but they took right to it! Next year hopefully we can play everyday. Here are some pictures showing how good everyone is playing.
Logan likes to ham it up.
Alyssa wanted to get in on the action.
As with everything for Alyssa, the racket turned into a prop to model with.
Jill and I played for a bit, but the kids got bored waiting for their turn. Next year we'll have to remember to pick up some extra rackets so we have one for everyone.







No comments:
Post a Comment