Saturday, March 20, 2010

Our House

Spring is just beginning and while the trees aren't in full bloom (we have no trees), I thought it would be as good of time as any to debut our home.


It's a lovely little home in the suburbs of of Salt Lake in the city of Riverton.  As I've said before it's only 3 houses away from our former house.

There has been so much to do we have been busy for 2 weeks now getting it ready and still the pictures lie on the ground urning to be hung.

This weeks project has been all about getting new Martin garage door openers in and functioning.  Our neighbor works at Martin Door so with his help the project went much quicker than it would have had I shouldered the project on my own.

With the garage organized (meaning I can park both cars inside), I will never scrape ice off my windshields again!  Organized is a loose term meaning I mostly know where everything is and within 20 minutes I could probably even get it.  To help me organize Landon was in heaven as he climbed the ladder and hung hooks on the peg board.  Of course rather than hang Dad's tools, clearly Black and Decker toys fit so nicely.


We look forward to Spring where we can get outside and begin the painful yet rewarding - yard-work.

1 comment: