I'm a big fan of pictures, but have tried to capture some video of the boys at this young, fun, age. I'll never have as much video as still photo's because I love the story that still photo's tell, but video is so great at being able to show how the boys talked, and interacted with each other.
The excitement of the week happened on Saturday night while Jill and I were at dinner. The boys were playing with their cousins on Taylor's new GYM bar in her bedroom. They were pushing each other and swinging and Landon face planted. He hit with so much force that his teeth went through the skin inside his mouth and cut it pretty deep. It was cut so badly that I took him to the doctor.
Thankfully the doctor (or at least some guy in scrubs) said it's not that bad and they wouldn't stitch it anyway. They told me to let it heal on it's own. I loved it. No co pay, no wait in the lobby, they just gave me the advice to let it heal on it's own. We rode the elevator just for fun and came home.
Other big news this week is that we ran out of "pull-ups" for the boys and Jill decided that despite the number of accidents we are going to be a pull-up free family. Maybe Jill just wanted a $30/month more for her grocery budget. I don't care why it happened, both boys are 100% underwear!

I just love the little accents of the boys. They talk to cute. Congrats on the pull-ups.
ReplyDelete