It has been a fairly slow week. I spent the week in North Carolina working with my new boss and coworkers. I really like Mooresville and told Jill that we will have to move. She reminded me that we can't move and so we are staying put for a while. Working with EnerBank North Carolina was fantastic. We've been working together for a few years already and get along really well. Now we are all working as EnerBank employees.
While in North Carolina I drove south to South Carolina so I can say I've been to that state. Crossing the boarder and eating at Wendy's hardly qualifies as having "been" to South Carolina, but I'm going to count it. Sure frosty's taste the same in all 50 states, but now I've eaten one in South Carolina and I can cross that state off of my list of state's I've visited. 5 states to go until I reach all 50!
Landon had his last basketball class this week. He didn't really like it much so Jill's glad it's all behind him now. In a few weeks Logan will begin Jr. Jazz basketball. We have 6 kids from the neighborhood all on Logan's team and I'm going to officially begin my coaching career. It's all for fun, and we are excited so many boys from his primary class are on his team.
Alyssa is rolling over now and really figuring out that she can reach for things with her hands. This week I brought her high chair up from the basement, she looks so small in it right now.
Saturday I mowed the lawn for hopefully the last time of the year. The lawn wasn't so much long, rather I wanted to pick up the leaves with the mower. As soon as I finished mowing, it began to snow. We got about a foot of snow which is a terrific 1st storm of the season.
The highlight of the week was Sunday's ward primary program. Both grandma's and grandpa's come to see the boys perform, they are so supportave. Logan knew all of the songs and he sang strong the entire program. He was standing pretty close to the microphone so there were times everyone could really hear him belting out the songs. Landon had a speaking part that he said into the microphone, "I can follow Jesus Christ's example by being quiet and going to church." Logan sang a duet with his pal Hyrum. Together they sang, "I hope they call me on a mission." They nailed it and did a terrific job. Many members of the ward all commented on how well Logan sang.
We look forward to Thanksgiving next week. We truly have much to be thankful for, 2010 has been a terrific year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That's cool you're so close to visiting at 50 states! I have probably been to 7 or so is all. Primary programs are so great! That's awesome Logan did a duet! Fun memories.
ReplyDeleteHey Cade- I have some good disneyland tips on my little "deal" site. I wanted to send you the link: www.dealsbycamille.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteMostly it's a way for me to be geeky and take pictures of good deals I find, because I'm a geek like that. Anyways, I'm jealous that you guys are going, we would love to go again. My kids ask me all of the time. I'll tell them we need to save money, and they'll bring me their little piggy banks and offer them up. Great experience! Also read a really fun book about disneyland- it's listed on the side of my regular blog, you might be interested in giving it a read- it has a history behind every ride, store and attraction, it's a fun book. It might even be a fun one to take into the park.
I think our baby girls are in a close competition for cutest baby ever.... at least mine is finally growing and can sorta look like the same age as your precious one. She's so beautiful and I bet you're a very proud daddy who loves to smooch on her (you do, right?!)
ReplyDeletehappy thanksgiving cuz!