October 22nd, we celebrated my birthday at the Bunkall's. They are always so kind and generous. The company was terrific, the gifts were generous, and the food was amazing. Judy made an amazing white cake with an out of this world coconut frosting. It was so good. I got this new dress shirt, wooden hangers, iTunes gift cards, and Stance socks. Here is the only picture we took for the night.
Later in the week Alyssa was doing some flips on the trampoline. I can't remember if it was this week she learned how to do a backflip, but it was definitely this summer. She learned how and did a fantastic job on her backflips!
My boss works in North Carolina so she sent me a birthday fruit bouquet. It was beautiful to look at, and so delicious to eat!
Then she sent me an amazing gift! It's a talking Donald Trump doll! I love it. Most mornings I can come to work, push a button, and listen to awesome Donald Trump sound bites. It drives my office partner crazy because he is a Democrat!
Logan has been playing the trumpet at middle school and they had their first concert this week. The students were allowed to wear Halloween costumes so Logan wore his Broncos jersey. I had to miss this concert, but Jill told me he did really well. It was impressive to hear the beginning band play, considering they are all brand new to their instruments. Their songs were short, but they played great.
I love the Bang Bang Chicken and Shrimp. It's amazing!
Sunday was my birthday. Jill and the kids took great care of me. I was able to open presents and eat a delicious breakfast of scrambled eggs with ham and crumb cake.
I've wanted a programable Nest thermostat for quite a while and now finally I have one. I'm really excited, as you can tell in the picture.
I also got a black Under Armour polo and gray Kuhl pants (my favorite brand).
For Sunday dinner we went to my parents' and we celebrated multiple birthdays (me, Kandis, Landon, and Brooklyn). Mom didn't disappoint and made all of our favorite desserts. I always choose carrot cake for my birthday from the Bryant's each year.
Everyone was generous and I had a terrific birthday. I received a Camaro sun visor, running socks, belt, Stance socks, and food funnels. It was great, even if I did have to share it with some other people. One of the people I got to share my birthday Sunday with was Landon.
Landon loves his birthday. The cell phone he uses is so old it won't do very many things. The one thing he loves about it, though, is a countdown app. He has had his birthday on countdown for over six months! He was so excited it was getting close. He and Logan were also really excited to eat treats on this Birthday Sunday. They have been going without now for almost six months and liberation day is coming soon.
I was sewing something simple and needed more light, so I got out my running headlight. Jill had to get a picture of me sewing on my birthday. Funny.
It was a really great birthday week!






















No comments:
Post a Comment