Sunday, May 3, 2020

Christmas Band Concert

Our boys were able to perform at their Christmas band concert. This concert was held at the high school since the middle school auditorium isn't large enough to accommodate all of the students and parents.  That was a great choice.  All of the bands did really well.



Landon played the bass drum and did a great job.  He was pretty happy after the concert.


This year is Logan's last Christmas band concert in middle school.  Band has been a great experience for Logan.  We will see if he takes band in high school.  He was also pretty happy after the concert.


While running one day I was out about as far as I could get from my home before I started back and out of nowhere I rolled my ankle.  It hurt, and I knew it was going to hurt even more, but I also knew if I didn't get running on it again, I would freeze.  It was really cold outside.  I jogged home as best I could and sure enough it turned black and blue really quickly. 




Then for some crazy reason my toes turned all nasty!  My toes didn't even hurt.  I had rolled my ankle, but my toes looked as bad as the ankle did.  I love running, but I don't love runs that end like this.



No comments:

Post a Comment