In October we went to Riverton Community Theater to see our niece, Addison, perform in "Frozen." She was a dancer in the play and she did a really great job. The voices from the youth performers were really great.
We had heard our neighbor, Dee Dee Larsen, was also performing. She was young Anna and did an amazing job too. Alyssa was happy to see her friend.
In October I went to New Hampshire to visit a client. The colors were beautiful. While there I went for a run in a beautiful park. It was quite a sight.
While I was gone, the kids had a weeklong Fall Break. Jill and the children went to Airborne with the Roundys and jumped on trampolines. They all had fun.
They also had fun bowling with Grandma Bryant.
Jill planned some more fun for the children. They decorated Halloween sugar cookies.
Of course in October we had lots of football games to watch. The boys always play well.
With the great weather, and Logan turning 15 soon, it was time to beef up his time behind the wheel. The kids and I went on an ATV ride to Five Mile Pass. Logan has his ATV permit so he drove one machine, while Landon and Alyssa rode passenger. Landon needs to do some homework so he can get his permit and drive next time. We had a great time riding and exploring.














No comments:
Post a Comment