Thursday, April 16, 2020

My 46th Birthday

It's my 46th time around the sun and time to start my 47th time.  I'm starting to get old.  I was in North Carolina for work on my actual birthday, so we celebrated a bit early.  The previous weekend, we went to Himalayan Kitchen for dinner.  Jill and I enjoy this restaurant but had not yet taken our children there.  They didn't love it, but they were able to find something to eat.  I really enjoyed my birthday dinner, though. 


We celebrated again on Sunday and when I got out of bed, I got to open some great presents from Jill.



I love Kuhl clothing, and I got a Kuhl jacket and pants. I'll be styling!  Then we ate delicious cinnamon rolls from Village Baker for breakfast.


Later that night at Grandma and Grandpa Bryant's house, we celebrated also.  We celebrated my birthday as well as Brinlyn's and Kandis' birthdays.



Then we went to the Bunkall's to celebrate for a third celebration.  We celebrated my birthday and Brett's.




On my actual birthday, I celebrated in North Carolina.  My co-workers were really great and bought me a cake. It was really nice, but I would have rather been with family! 



No comments:

Post a Comment