Sunday, April 26, 2020

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was a great day!  To start the morning, the boys and I went to the annual Turkey Bowl at Oquirrh Middle School.  Fewer neighbors came this year because of all of the snow.  We were cold, but had a great time playing football with friends. 





After being so cold on the field we enjoyed getting warm! 



This year, Thanksgiving dinner was held at the Ludlow's.  Our dinner was delicious and we loved that it was so close.  Jill made a green bean casserole and a Mississippi Mud pie.  Shanel and Brian made two different turkeys and both were very tasty.  Everything was so good!  Sadly I didn't take many pictures of dinner.  These were all I took.  We had a great time with the Bryant family.




We got home early because our commute was so short!  With that time we decided to decorate for Christmas.  



Earlier I put up the Christmas lights on the exterior of the house. I added lights around the windows and the large bulbs around the front of the house. 


I also decided to decorate the backyard trees too.  Now we can look out our family room window and see holiday lights!  It's so festive.


With a light snow it makes it all look even more nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment