Southland's anual fundraiser is a fun run. Alyssa ran hard and really pushed herself. She did so well.
My amazing nieces ran in the state cross country meet. Brook and Brin run for different schools but both competed with their teams. They both set PR's and ran amazing. I met Jocelyn's boyfriend Jordan at the meet too. They have been dating now for a bit and she is introducing him to family.
Logan was invited to girls pref by Frankie Collard.
For our young mens activity we made caramel apples. Jill made the recipe and picked up the supplies.
Alyssa has decided she loves volleyball. I coached her team this year and we had so much fun. Alyssa was one of the stars of the team and I'm happy she found a sport she loves.
Girls on the team are Clair, Ellie, Jenna, Katie, Gracie, Cade, Abbey, Willey, Calli, Alyssa, and Samantha.
Both Grandparents came to support her at some of her games.
I picked up a spotting scope so we can watch animals at Snowbird next year. We went up Butterfield Canyon one day to see the pretty fall colors.

















No comments:
Post a Comment