Sunday, July 10, 2022

Jill's Birthday

Happy Birthday to Jill!  To surprise her I had a young woman make her a mint cake, she loves mint.  Earlier in the year at a youth auction, a young woman in our ward made this cake and Jill thought it looked amazing.  I lost the auction but kept the idea for her birthday and she was so surprised.  



Pretty much all birthdays in our house start with cinnamon rolls for breakfast. 





She enjoyed her breakfast and gifts. Later we were able to attend the temple on her birthday for our first time back since the pandemic began.  Another surprise I had up my sleeve. Getting to the temple is harder now, you have to make reservations and it's always "sold out". 


We tried to go to Red Robin for dinner, but the lines were so long.  We ended up eating at Wallaby's and had a pretty good dinner.  We will have to go back we all enjoyed it that much. I hope she enjoyed her birthday, we all love Jill so much and depend on her for everything to run smoothly in our family.   


For our young men activity we had a ceramic night.  The boys were able to paint some ceramics and really had a good time. 



The Buxton's are in town for our annual Snowbird vacation. Alyssa took the girls for a bicycle ride around our neighborhood before the vacation began. 

No comments:

Post a Comment