Monday, July 11, 2022

Top Golf and Riverton Floods

Riverton had a flood of all floods.  In the 20 years of living here, this has happened about three times, so perhaps it's the flood of a decade.  I went out and helped several neighbors bucket out water from their basements and window wells. 


To give you an idea of how much the water backed up, you can see the line of debris on the lawn of one of our neighbors. 




Much of the water runs to this water retention park, you can see it's become a lake. 


For a family activity we went to Top Golf.  There are always huge lines and wait times, but we finally got a time and had a lot of fun.  Alyssa has never golfed and Jill hasn't been very much either.  Logan has been golfing a bit with some friends and Landon has been wanting to learn.  








Sometimes I wonder if they liked the snacks more than golfing, but everyone had fun and I think I see more golf in our future. 


Now she is in 6th grade, Alyssa got her first safety patrol duty.  She is a natural, partly because its in her genes because her grandfather was a policeman, and her brothers both did safety patrol too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment