Monday, July 11, 2022

Landon's Birthday

Landon is now officially 15!  It's strange that he will be a priest in 2 months as a new 15 year old.  Waking Landon up each morning isn't the easiest thing, but on his birthday he was pretty excited.  


He has taken to golf recently with some of his friends.  They go and hit balls and have even golfed 9 holes a few times. One of his gifts was a golf glove. 


We also gave him some pants, a ski coat and an annual ski rental for the year. 




It was a school day for him and I had a conference at work, so we met up for dinner at one of his favorite places, Panda Express. 


Of course we had cake. 


And now that he is 15 years old, he can start driving.  He really wanted his first practice to be driving the Camaro.  I told him it's not a good experience because its hard to see over the hood.  He still wanted to get the picture of him driving it as his first car.  After he drove this, he drove Logan's car and he had a much better driving experience.  Landon will be a really good driver, he has experience driving ATV's, lawn tractors, and the John Deere Gator for a while now and he picks things like this up really quickly. Happy Birthday son. 


The day after Landon's birthday, Jill and Alyssa got to go to see Frozen!  We bought tickets about 3 years ago and it kept being delayed because of COVID.  I was so excited to go and see it as well, but there was a work conference that was a really big deal with everyone from sales being in Salt Lake City.  My boss told me I need to go to a dinner and I would have to miss the show.  I was really perplexed why she would have such strong feelings.  Turns out I was going to be promoted and it was important I support company sponsored events.  It was tragic to miss Frozen, but a big promotion was really nice. 



Jill had bought about 30 tickets for neighbors and friends and family. It was a big event and they both had a wonderful time.  Of course the show was amazing. 


This is one of Alyssa's friends Ivory. Several young girls from our ward all go to go and it was magical for everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment